You can learn a variety of yoga styles in Bali. Yin yoga is just one of them. The Yoga School in Bali, Indonesia is one of the most prominent places for yoga courses. Firstly Bali is one of the places, which is close to the traditions and cultures that link to yoga practice. A Southeast Asian practice, you can practice yoga in any place in the region. Bali seems to excel among all the locations. You will come across the best yoga teachers at Bali, who are spreading yogic culture. It is the most authentic form that you will learn in Bali today.
Before you find out about the best school in Bali, for Yin yoga training, it makes sense to know about this style.
Yin Yoga – Therapeutic And Contemplative
It is one of the yoga styles, in which you will notice minimal aggression or dynamism. To be true to yoga styles, yoga is a practice that is without any hurry. It applies to all forms of yoga. However, Yin Yoga needs special mention here, due to its meditative and restorative nature as well. The Yoga School in Bali, Indonesia is one of the best schools for this journey.
You will learn that you have to hold the yoga poses for a longer time, in this yoga style. Many call it a more passive form of yoga. This yoga practice mainly targets the deeper tissues of the body, called the connective tissues. Other yoga forms that you probably know about are Yang form. They include Ashtanga, Vinyasa, and other dynamic flow yoga forms. You will likely experience an improvement in energy flow that enhance the flow of chi to the organs. You must understand, that you need proper muscle growth and healthy organs as well, if you want to live a disease-free life. Yin yoga facilitates the maintenance of organ health.
When you head to a Yin Yoga class, you will observe certain features. Let us delve into the same.
What You Will Observe In A Yin Yoga Class?
The moment you walk into a Yin Yoga class, you will notice certain things. The poses can be held for as long as 15 minutes, or so. The practitioners will emulate statues, for some of you. The poses mainly work on the bottom part of the body, like the buttocks, pelvis, lower spine, hips, and inner thighs. These are the areas that have most connective tissues. You are also engaging in a few yang acts, as you delve into the practice. You are actually engaging your muscles in each pose for a longer time.
You can work within the limitations of your body, in Yin yoga. Yin yoga is a lot about hip openers. However, it can target other parts of the body as well. Most postures are seated or low ones. You will not sweat much, as Yin yoga is a cooling practice. You may already know, that you have to hold the postures for a long time, for them to be effective. The poses are often performed in silence, so that you can look within and develop a deep awareness of your existence.
Moreover, your Yin teacher at the Yoga School in Bali will ask you to follow your body’s schedule rather than forcing things on it. You are also encouraged to use props throughout the sessions. You do not need to copy others, but work according to your own body type. That is the best part about Yin yoga. You can join a demo class at Bali Yoga Retreats, to learn about such nuances.
You will be finding out what works for you, rather than following the alignment guidelines, blindly.
Why Should You Practice Yin Yoga In Bali?
Now that you know, what Yin Yoga is, and what you can expect at the class, it is time to find out the reasons to do it in Bali.
- Bali is one of the best places that welcome tourists and foreigners. So, you can expect to get a warm welcome from the locals, wherever you go in Bali. You will also feel safe in the region, which is a place for tourism.
- You can immerse yourself in the beauty of the island region. There is nature all around, with fewer distractions as in the cities. No matter, which way you look, you can expect to see temples, monasteries, rice fields, forests, lakes, streams, and beaches. You can practice yoga amidst these natural surroundings.
- You can engage in deep, meditative practice in Bali. There is an air of healing in the region. You will be healed from various quarters. Additionally, when you combine this healing with yoga healing, the effects are doubled. You can go deeper and deeper in this yogic journey, at Bali.
- You will be able to find many yoga schools offering you Yin Yoga courses. Bali Yoga Retreats is one of them, and probably the best one. You will also get a certification from Yoga Alliance. If you are learning Yin yoga for teaching, you will get the best know-how from the learned masters, who follow a standard course schedule.
- There are wonderful things that you can do in Bali, after your yoga classes. So, that opens up lots of adventure opportunities. You can hike up the hills, mountains, spend time on the beaches, and explore other places of interest. The sacred Monkey Forest is one of the places that are worth mentioning here.
These are the reasons why you should head to a Yoga School in Bali, Indonesia, for your yoga teacher training or any other yoga course. Yin Yoga is one of the offerings for you there. The deeply therapeutic ambience will help you to align your goals. Moreover, you also get your hands on a certification from the renowned Yoga Alliance. Join the yoga course at Bali, without any apprehensions and leave the place with a new aura. You will see your whole life transform, in front of your very own eyes.