To begin with Bali, it is one of the beautiful islands in Indonesia. It boasts a distraction-free and tranquil environment. That is probably the reason why, most yoga enthusiasts get attracted to the place for yoga practice. It will open up the gateway for holistic wellness and lifestyle. You can give a jumpstart to your yoga career, with the best 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali.
You must be wondering, what this course consists of and why it is so popular. There are several features worth mentioning. Let us find out more about this yoga teacher training course today.
Syllabus Of The Best 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
While you may feel, that most standard yoga courses have the same modules, there will be something different in certain schools. It is not just the YTTC syllabus that we are talking about. It is the unique teaching pedagogy, the commitment of the school and the teachers, and the style that matters a lot.
The features of the best 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali are listed below:
- Chanting – No yoga course is complete without mantras and chanting. These bear universal connections. These mantras help you to purify your thoughts. You will also be able to clear your internal aura through the chanting of these mantras. Furthermore, you also get to clear the channels and chakras. The moment you start reciting these mantras, you will be able to feel the positive vibes. The mantras fill the body and all its ‘Koshas’ with universal vibrations.
- Yoga Philosophy – It goes without saying that yoga is a spiritual discipline. It is a very subtle science that does not find mention in general science books. Yoga is actually the unification of diverse forces. You can call it the complete amalgamation of the mind, spirit, and body, or man and the natural surroundings. The ultimate goal of yoga is to make you realize what you really are, or what your goal in life should be.
Researchers have time and again mentioned the presence of yoga in the Indus Saraswati Civilization. There are seals and coins that have been repeatedly unearthed, which have images of yogic poses. Gods and goddesses are also seen practicing yogic postures. Yoga can trace its lineage back to Upanishads, Vedas, Darshanas, and Epics like Mahabharata. Moreover, there are different traditions connected to yoga, like Shaiva and Tantric yoga. In this course, you will study about such aspects. If you do not have the basic knowledge, it is impossible for you to develop belief.
- Yoga Anatomy and Physiology – The outside physical structure of human beings do not exist in isolation. If you do not know, how you are able to move the hands, or rotate your neck, then you are doing the practice in a half-hearted manner. Moreover, if you intend to become a yoga teacher and guide others, you should know their bodily limitations and guide accordingly. That is why, you should know how many different bones are there. Additionally, you must know about the tendons, muscles and the ligaments. Incomplete knowledge will lead to nothing but injuries. You will learn all these in the best 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali.
Ashtanga Yoga And Hatha Yoga Decoded
Now that you know about the most important features of course, it is important for you to know what forms you will learn as a part of the course. The modern day classical yoga form that is called Ashtanga Yoga has a different approach as compared to the more grounding Hatha Yoga. It is a more dynamic and drishti-oriented yoga form. Your sight and breathing assume a lot of importance as a part of this course.
- You will learn about the history of Ashtanga Yoga in this course.
- You also learn how to do different poses to awaken your inner fire.
- The course also teaches you the ‘Breath of Life’.
- The course comprises the Eight limbs of Yoga as developed by K. Pattabhi Jois.
- Bandhas also assume a lot of importance as a part of this course.
- You will learn about several cleansing and purification techniques that draw similarities from the ones that you do under Hatha Yoga.
- You will come across several series like the standing series, the sitting series, the supine series, and the prone series.
- The course also includes the traditional and modern approaches to teaching.
The course structure is very inclusive. Moreover, you will find the teachers to be extremely co-operative. They will help you to identify all the mistakes. Moreover, you will also realize which alignments work best for you. The best 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali is a comprehensive course which will help you to identify the very core of the form. You will get to learn multiple forms in detail.
Hatha Yoga is another form that is included in most yoga courses of this stature. The 200 hours course is incomplete without this form. You get to learn the following:
- Yogic Therapy
- Connection of Yoga with the Aural Body
Moreover, you will learn more than 140 yoga asanas. That is quite a lot for a beginner. So, you can well imagine, how much your knowledge will increase. Not many schools teach this many asanas in their 200 hours TTC. But Bali Yoga Retreats is one of the best schools, where you will learn about Hatha Yoga in this detail.
Teaching Style Of The Teachers
One of the distinctive features of the course at Bali Yoga Retreats is the finesse of the teachers. They will guide you from start to finish and will help you to avoid injuries at all costs. You will gain a unique meditative experience like no other. Manage the flow of positive energy through your body and mind with the help of the inclusive course.
The teachers will give you proper demonstrations, and will instruct you and guide you in the best manner possible. You will learn the importance of alignments in this course. The teachers will also guide you to adopt props as a part of this course. That is why you must enrol for the best course at Bali today.